Online system for companies who support, service or look after equipment, vehicles, property or people in care.
Your system custom designed by InfoRoute to work the way you do.
View the Watling JCB case study below
“Running a busy support and service team can seem like a juggling act. InfoRoute helps us keep on top of hundreds of live jobs. Our whole team sees the same information. Everyone shares the latest picture wherever they are.”
“We don’t waste time searching for information. All the facts are up to date and at our finger tips: details of previous jobs, worksheets, photos … whatever we need.”
“Our 24/7 online portal lets customers and partners see the latest status of jobs that involve them. We cut phone calls, interruptions, delays and messages that never arrive.”
KEY FACILITIES INCLUDE
- Log and dispatch – quickly add and assign tasks and enquiries,
- Monitor response times – measured and recorded at each stage
- Job Status – progress jobs through each stages, e.g. on site, awaiting parts, to bill …
- Red & amber alerts – overdue target times at any stage of a job
- Reports – run repeat and create new reports, export data to Excel
- Archive – retain job details for instant recall to guide repeat work
- Add notes – log conversations, addresses, set reminders etc.
- Banish paperwork – Attach photos & documents and share information
- Set privacy levels – you decide what details each user can see, input or change.
- CRM – capture enquiries, forecast your sales pipeline
- Custom built database – to match the way you work and sell.
- Link to other systems you, your customers or suppliers already use
- Online Portal – Keep everyone you want up to date